Who would have thought?

I'm in a social dance class here at school, and we had to participate in a dance competition today. I danced the waltz with a partner from my class and we got first place! It was a very odd experience, they kept calling our number for the next round, and then we were in the finals and they were not calling out our number. I was in total shock! I haven't won a competition in my life, and I was stunned to win this one. Here are some pictures that my sister took... they are a little blurry, but fun... they are action shots :D one funny little tid bit, the guy that I danced with has red hair as well and we were both wearing shiny shoes... my roommate kept pointing out how our tops and feet matched. But he is an AMAZING dancer and the only reason we won today! Thanks Kevin!!!











Comments

  1. You are magnificent! P.S. I invited you to read my blog. Because I like you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts