Big Love

Well... by now, most of us have heard about the episode of Big Love. I have heard about people saying it is not true and others saying it is true, but either way, I just wanted to put up on here what the church has said about it and the video about temples that the church has put out as well.

I was just recently able to attend the temple for the first time and I am so grateful for the blessing that it has been in my life. The temple is an amazing place where we can find peace and perspective in our lives. It has brought such new understanding and joy into my life!

I am sad that there are those who are trying to make light of the sacred things that go on in our lovely temples.

A video about temples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x_-TQivCx8


The Church's Statement on Big Love:

http://newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/commentary/the-publicity-dilemma

Comments

  1. Jamie, I appreciate your positive view. Maybe you can post the links on facebook. I think that you can change a few people's attitudes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. I think it's so important to share our views... especially in times like these. There are too many misinformed people out there. How else are they going to know the truth if we don't tell them?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts