Its been a while!

Well I feel quite silly for not writing on here recently, things have been quite busy! Bryce and I are just getting settled in our place and with our new school schedules. This is going to be a fun semester!

We had a really fun time on our honeymoon and I will put up pictures and the lovely story probably this weekend. We had an..... interesting time on our honeymoon to say the least. But that story is to come!

There is a picture up on our amazing photographer's blog, a little preview of sorts, from our wedding day! Check it out at http://www.mbaddasphotos.blogspot.com/ I cant wait to see the rest of them! It was the most wonderful day of my life and I am so happy to be able to be married to Bryce. He is my best friend and an amazing person. I am so grateful to be with him everyday and to be able to spend our lives and eternity together!

Comments

  1. Yay! You are married, and getting settled. Love you lots! I want to hear this interesting story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that photo, she did an amazing job, its so out of the norm, something I totally am interested in now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the two of you (in the middle of the street)!I can't wait to update my pictures... Enough of the Bryce only "senior picture grouping" I want both of your cute faces smiling back at me now. I love you both and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congratulations! I have been checking your blog A LOT lately to see some pictures and get updates... it's about time!

    The wedding picture is awesome; I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts