What we have been up to...

Yellowstone:

On Memorial Day we went to Yellowstone with my brother and his fiance and Michael Killion. It was a long day, but we had so much fun!! You can see more pictures on our facebook profiles (Bryce put up all of our pictures and Brooke, my brother's fiance, put up a lot of good/silly ones of us as well)

This picture was taken from our car... We had some road blocks in the form of bison! It was fun because they had there new babies with them!


This is indeed the reason why it is called Yellowstone! It was an amazing canyon. Bryce had some issues with how high it was... and I wasn't helping out at all (I kept getting really close to the edge.. he didn't really like that, so I stopped)


This was a really cool geyser that was SO yellow! It was beautiful.



We are standing in front of a mud pot. NO matter how many times I go to Yellowstone, I am always amazed at the crazy things that the Earth does here!


Us by another amazing feature of Yellowstone.... Old Faithful! It is so much fun to watch it because you always see the excitement in the people's faces who have never seen it before... The ooos and awws are very apparent!

Comments

Popular Posts