Its been too long!

Well, I haven't written on here for a long time!

I just started a new semester.... my LAST semester!!! Woo Hoo!! I am so excited to graduate, it feels like I have been in school forever! (well, since I was 4... so 18 years) I am currently taking 3 classes; Public Relations Campaigns, Neurobiology, and Water Aerobics. PR campaigns is a lot of fun but stressful. My major is PR and for the last few years I have learned how to "do" PR in a purely hypothetical way and now, we have to do it! I am working in a team and we are participating in a national campaign competition! Its exciting but surreal and stressful.

Neurobiology has taught me that I am truly a science nerd at heart. hahaha. I am so fascinated with what I learn in that class. It has been a challenging experience so far (which isn't giving me much hope because we are only in the 2nd week of classes) but I am enjoying the mind stretching!
Speaking of stretching, I love water aerobics! hahaha It is a fun way to incorporate a new type of exercise into my work out plan and I can actually get my heart rate up really well. The teacher taught us some ways to make the work out harder on ourselves so we can work at our own pace so to speak. It has been really fun and its nice to have a class that I don't have to think so much about! :D

Bryce is very busy with his classes, which makes for a good balance for us. I get most of my work for class done while we are on campus and then when we go home I can do what I need to while Bryce is doing homework. My goal is to make his life easier and I think that could easily be accomplished! Yay for school!

85 days till graduation!!!

Comments

Popular Posts