Happenings as of late

It seems to me like a lot of things have been going on lately.

The biggest thing that I am happy about is my PR Campaigns group. This class is the capstone of my whole major and something I was scared and excited for. We did our campaign for the 2010 US Census, and out of the whole class, my group got the highest grade. I was already pretty stoked about this, but I was even more stoked to see our name (BYU-I Pentamerous PR) here:
http://www.prssa.org/news/news.aspx?Id=982
This is a national PR competition that, as you can see, had 68 entries from all over the US. Its kind of a big deal for us PR kids... especially since professionals recognize this since it is in correlation with PRSSA and PRSA (Public Relations Student Society of America and Public Relations Society of America.) All PR professionals know of or are a part of PRSA and this is just an awesome thing to put on my resume!

Number 2 on the list... Tight pants and feeling fat. hahaha. I know that I am pregnant but if you didn't know that I am, you would think that I was bloated pretty horribly. I have also been having pains from stretching inside of me... but feeling fat is the worst. I get so discouraged getting dressed in the morning because I don't want to wear my clothes but I am not showing at all really so wearing maternity clothes is just silly. I have worn a maternity shirt twice now, including today, but its just silly to wear them really.

I got my hair cut... and I mean cut! Chopped off about 6 inches! Which is good because I love it and its not too short for me (still just below my shoulders) and it will grow out perfect. Bryce really talked me into it. I had been looking at hairstyles online for a while and contemplating just putting layers in or chopping off enough that my grown out roots were gone. We decided on the latter. I don't have any pictures of it that I like but I promise that I am working on it. If my camera weren't broken on my computer than I would have one up!

I decided that I am going to get contacts. There are SO many pros and cons to having glasses and contacts that I had been swaying back and forth on the matter, but my final decision was made this past Sunday. Bryce and I had gone outside to lay out in the sun and it was BLARING me in the face! I couldn't handle it! I decided right there, and expressed it to Bryce haha, that I was getting contacts. My appointment is next thursday.

Thats about all that I can think of right now. I promise I will try and get a picture up soon of my hair!

Comments

Popular Posts