Aaron's First Bath

Well it was a fun experience to give Aaron his first bath today, however, he did not like it at all. He screamed and screamed pretty much the whole time. I was hoping that maybe he would like being in the water but apparently his swimming gene hasn't kicked in yet. Afterward I was trying to dress him and he kept panicking, but once I got him all the way dressed he calmed down. I had to hold him for a long time after as well because he was still in shock, but I got a few pictures with his eyes open so that was a nice outcome.

I can not even begin to express how much I love this little guy! And it is amazing how much my love has grown for Bryce as well. We are having a lot of fun with him, especially when he sleeps for longer than 2 hour periods at night :D I am so happy to be a mom!

Comments

Popular Posts