A Belated Anniversary Post

This past monday (yes almost a week ago) was our 2 year wedding anniversary! We had a lot of fun visiting Bryce's aunts and Ellen was nice enough to watch little Aaron so that we could go on a date. We saw this:
And ate here:

It was A LOT of fun to go out and chill without the baby, even though we talked about how much we love the baby pretty much the whole time hahahaha :D

We also got to go to this wonderful place:

With Kathy and it was YUMMY!!! 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to both Kathy and Ellen, for hanging out with us and for letting us stay at your house :D

I am so blessed to have Bryce as my husband! He supports me in everything that I do and helps me as much as he can, even when he is overloaded with school! I love him so much and I love our little family. We both agreed that having a baby has strengthened out marriage so much. I think it helps that with a babe you have to pretty much become completely selfless and that helps with spouse interaction as well (its easier to be selfless to something that doesn't talk to you..... yet hahahaha) 

One of the biggest blessings that I have though is that my husband is a faithful priesthood holder and we were married in the temple and our family will be together forever!!! Happy Anniversary Bryce!! 


Comments

Popular Posts