I'm a Slacker

To my defense, I haven't had my computer available to me for a while, so I haven't posted anything recently. However, its no real excuse.

What we have been up to:

-We are back in Idaho! It has been great to be here again, especially since it hasn't been that cold and finally snowed last weekend and yesterday. Snow is fun when its not here all the time! And its Aaron's first time really reacting to it and he seems to think its fun! I need to take him out in his snowsuit and let him play. The car trip back here was amazing as well! Aaron slept awesome and wasn't really fussy. In fact, I think the most he cried/complained was for about 10 or 15 minutes.

- Getting back into working out with some ladies at church, I do miss basketball though! Aaron is doing really well being social and playing with other kids. I hope that is a good sign for him to enjoy nursery in a couple of months!

- Bryce is back in school and always busy, but he is doing really well!

Thoughts:

- Children grow very fast. I have to say though that I wouldn't want Aaron to go back to being a baby. I love that he can communicate with me! He can say (and kind of say) lots of things now... lets see if I can remember them:

*Milk "Mil"
*Juice "Ju-Ju"
*Shoe "Shhhhoo"
*Food "Fooo"
*Banana "Na-na"
*Bye Bye (while waving with both hands)
*Hi (waves with one hand)
*Uh-oh
*Ball (with a "baseet ball" variation)
*Dada
*Mama
*Baby
*Yay
*Up (more of a p sound, sometimes it sounds like up backwards for some reason hahaha)
*Book "Boo" He loves books! He will just sit down with one, look through it, and get up for a new one. He talks to them and points at things he knows (mostly round things are called balls). He doesn't like them to be read to him, but he likes to have things pointed out and animal sounds made. When we show him pictures of cats he says "mew" and pictures of dogs he does a very deep bark from his lungs that sounds like a "humph" its quite funny. He likes to mimic other sounds as well but he will do the cat and dog sounds on his own.

I think there are more, but I can't think of them right now! Its just so fun to watch him go from this:


To this:


- I love it when Bryce has facial hair. HA! I know this is a very random thought but thats ok. (Please excuse my odd bangs in this picture.)


- I want a new car. Big surprise there. A two door car with a baby and traveling back and forth.... I'm getting bored of it. Something that is a little more stable in the winter would be nice as well.

- I am pretty sure the only thing that keeps me sane is reading scriptures and seeing Aaron right after he wakes up.

- A ton of the people that were pregnant at the same time as me are pregnant again. I don't feel bad that I am not. In fact, I am still in the remembering stage, it will still be some time I am sure.

- Pinterest is an amazing place to get ideas for my hair. Especially when it is something I can do without blowdrying my hair.

- The most amazing thing for me to do is paint my fingernails. Every few nights, after Aaron goes to bed, I paint my nails. It makes me feel clean and pretty. Also, its been the most amazing thing to keep me from biting my nails. A horrible habit, but I have stopped it by painting them!

- Sam's Club is not as cranky as Costco when it comes to sharing membership. How fortunate for me!

- Photoshop is amazing and I am so happy when people ask me to do something for them so I can use it! I wish I had more opportunities to design things. InDesign and Illustrator are up there too!

Comments

Popular Posts