New Doctor

I went to my first appointment at my new doctor's office today, or I should say a "welcome to the doctors office" appointment. It was mostly filled with getting my info into their computer system, thankfully most of the information that they need about my pregnancy so far was faxed to them by my other doctor's office, so I don't have to repeat anything. I didn't meet the doctor, however, but the nurse that was doing everything was VERY nice! Especially since I had to get my blood pressure taken again because I was so nervous about the new office at the beginning of my appointment that it was really high. I have an appointment with the doctor next tuesday, the 24th. It will be my first time meeting him, and his first day at the office! hahaha But overall I am very happy with the office choice. And I am also really excited about delivering at Tacoma General after having read about their birthing center and let me tell you, they are awesome!! Its nice to feel relaxed about everything.... for right now at least :D

Comments

Popular Posts