1 Month Old!


Time has definitely gone by fast, and Aaron is a month old! We took him to the trunk-or-treat at church on Saturday and he was a lion. In fact, he wore the same outfit that I did my first halloween. Aaron was born 6 days after my birthday so we were about the same size (I weighed more when I was born, but we were about the same length.) We set him down to take pictures of him and he started making smiley faces! We got one picture of him... he kept not smiling when we actually took the picture, of course. hahaha.

I am so happy to report that he seems to be switching over from being nocturnal to normal!! Which makes my sleeping at night so much nicer. He is an amazing little baby. He does not like to change his clothes or to take a bath, and he eats every 2 hours.... and he makes you feed him every 2 hours... unless you would like to hold a baby screaming his head off :D but he gives a lot of other clues to the fact that he is hungry before then so I try to catch it before the crying begins. Hopefully he will start spreading out his feedings during the day time. He can go for 4 hours at night without eating... that is a good sign I suppose.

Comments

  1. We miss you guys too! Wish you could have been there. Tony and Janna tease that you guys are going to be their new best friends when you get back because you both have one kid, so Ty and will have to hang out with Jamie and Owen and Aubri and Matt more because we'll all have two. Aaron was a cute lion in your costume!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts