2 Months Old!


Apparently I only write on here once a month.... Oh well....

Aaron is 2 months old today! That is just crazy to me but I am so happy because he is doing a lot of new fun things. Lets just list a few of them:

1. Sleeping! What a wonderful thing for me! He sleeps usually in 3 to 4 hour stints now and I am not feeling very sleep deprived anymore, which I can tell because I no longer fall asleep when my head hits the pillow... it takes a few minutes for me to fall asleep.

2. Talking! Oh how I love his little coos! He first started talking to Bryce and a toy monkey and never me... but he talks around me now.

3. Smiling! Aaron has become a little smiling machine. Of course I see it a lot because I am always staring at him (not in a creepy way though haha!) He makes these adorable little grins all the way to mouth open little giggle-coos! It is a lot of fun.

I love him so much! And I love my little family! Bryce is so amazing with him. We make a great team :D

The following pics are of Aaron's red hair! When he was first born everyone thought it was going to be strawberry blonde but now he has a nice glow about him. His hair is a lot closer to my hair color. Its hard to see now because he has hardly any hair, but it will grow eventually. (oh and I apologize for the spit up haha)

Comments

  1. He is a perfect mix between you and Bryce! I can see both of you in him at the same time...so cute!! Kiss him for me please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie! our boys should be best friends k! I can't wait till my little one is born and then we can introduce them to eachother. I miss you. Your family is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am starting to see Bryce; that first picture in the car seat resembles one of Bryce's baby pictures. I love that sweet little boy, it makes me want to jump in the car and wrap my arms around him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sis! Yeah I post only once a month now too! I wish it could be more often, but oh well.. I totally knew his hair was going to be red. What a sweet little guy. I miss him and you guys just looking at these photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts