The King of Cute turns 4 months!


I just can't even describe how much I love my little boy! He is amazing and I love to watch him discover things and talk to his toy monkey :D We took him to the doctor on tuesday and he is definitely a growing boy. He is now 25 inches long, and 12 lbs. 14 oz.

He recently started eating rice cereal and he loves it. The doctor let me know that we should be feeding him more often, which is nice for me. He is so ready to be eating more solid foods! He is showing every sign of being interested in food, including trying to eat my lunch today and was angry when I wouldn't feed it to him!


This is such a fun picture for me! One of my favorite things to see is my sweet little boy sleeping and I love to see him break free of his swaddle. (I think it's cute!)

Comments

  1. He is just the sweetest and cutest little thing EVER!! When are you all going to come see me??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts