8 Months!

I can not believe that Aaron is already 8 months old. It just blows my mind! He is still relatively small for his age (he still wears 3-6 month clothes) but I wouldn't have him any other way. I love him! Here are some pictures, well a lot of pictures:

Bryce took this picture. He was riding in the back of the car in the dark and we looked at him while carrying him inside and he looked scared. He grabbed onto this little blanket of his to find comfort! I think if he could talk he would tell his Auntie Ellen thank you for it :D

Finding comfort from his Easter bunny from Oma. I started trying the stuffed animal with him because he kept crying in his sleep and wanting comfort from my finger to get back to sleep... so the bunny came to the rescue.

I'm not sure if you can tell what this picture is of very well but I love it! The yellow behind the mesh is his shirt... you can see his little face like this all the time when he sleeps because he likes to sleep with his face against the mesh for some reason.

These next pictures are from a little "photo shoot" that I had with him one morning. I was trying to get a picture to put up for a Gerber baby competition, and got some silly ones of him. I love the first 2, with his "serious" face.




This is the picture I used for the competition:


He was done at this point and I got the best picture of a very tired baby :D

Comments

  1. He is so cute. Libby wore 3-6 month clothes when she was older too. We should hang out again soon. Julie is out of school now too, so we should all party it up! :)
    ~Becky

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts