(Just over) 7 Months!

Aaron has become a very easy baby and I am very happy about it. We were able to leave him with Bryce's aunt last weekend and go on a date (a long overdue trip to the temple. Then Red Robin YUM!!) and he was just perfect. I am so happy that he does well (for now) with other people.

He has also been really awesome at sleeping. I just gradually worked him off of being bounced to sleep and now I can lay him down with his eyes open and he goes right to sleep! He has been off his schedule for the past couple of days (I am thinking teeth may be coming soon) but overall he is an awesome sleeper! Oh and I don't swaddle him anymore, we gradually worked him off of that too, but at night he does sleep in what we like to call the baby sack :D

Other than that, he eats like crazy and loves all food (he is actually starting to be ok with eating meat. He prefers it cold, odd that he has a preference already) he is a super eater! He still rolls both ways and will go up all the way on his hands or up on his knees, but not quite to doing both yet. I put him on his stomach as much as possible, which usually only takes me putting him on his back and he immediately flips to his stomach. He is just way to fun and I am so blessed to be a mom and be able to stay home with my little boy!




Comments

Popular Posts