Clearing my mind

Things I need to get off my chest:

- I do not understand the lack of respect that other people have for other people's property. Exhibit A:

This is our new car. I love it. Some hooligan decided to leave us a present not one week after we purchased the car. Someone keyed our car. Now, we have to pay the $100 deductible to get it fixed, and go without a car for 3 days. I know that it is such a wonderful thing to have car insurance pay for the majority of the cost to get it fixed, and I am so happy that this is so. I am just frustrated that because someone decided to be "cool" we, literally, have to pay for it. 

- The weather has been amazingly odd. It has only snowed 2 or 3 days since we have been here, totally not normal for Idaho. It feels like spring and I love it.

- Jillian Michaels wants my legs to give out on me. So does the treadmill. They are teaming up to get me.  

- Diapers are gross.

- Papa Murphy's makes me happy.

- In order for people to have an actual argument they really should use all the facts, not just ignore certain parts of things because it makes them feel better. Denial is a sad, sad thing.

I think that is all for now.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts