Project Runway All Stars Issue *Spoiler Alert*

After the last season of Project Runway, I was mad. Like most people I did not think that Gretchen should have won. Then they came out with the All Stars idea, and honestly I think they did it just so that Mondo could win something. The prize for All Stars was HUGE, and better than the regular season. But Part of me thinks it was a bit rigged. Everyone wanted Mondo to win and he didn't in his season, so they put him on All Stars and he won! Not a big surprise there.

Now, don't get me wrong, I think Mondo should have won! Honestly I think that this collection was definitely improved from the one from Season 8 of PR. There was a piece that I think was a little repetitive, but improved upon. Overall, I love the youthfulness of Mondo's designs, some things are out there, but he has some amazing pieces.

I would like the pants if the pockets were gone and the legs weren't SO big... But I love the top and the jacket!

This is the repeat dress.... On season 8 he had a dress like this but it was really long and they told him previous to the runway that he should shorten it. I like the dress shorter.
   Here are some of Austin and Michaels looks that I liked.

Austin:
Austin: He got a critique that this wedding dress did not fit into his collection, but one of the judges said that she could see millions of girls wanting to wear this dress, I agree!!!
Michael: He is a crazy amazing draper! I would not wear the plunging neck line but he makes amazing clothes for women!
 Michael:

 Michael:

Comments

  1. I liked Austin's the best, and it really bothered me that Mondo had such a bad attitude at the end of the season. I was rooting for Austin. I thought his pink pants were crazy and awesome, and the pink was fabulous, and the wedding dress was one that I even liked, and I am the pickiest person out there. I was underwhelmed by the safari collection that Michael did but I ended up hating him less by the end of All Stars than I did before. Some of Mondo's stuff was kind of cool but I didn't like the pockets or the buttons which were prominent on his designs. Also it was just black black black, and I like color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I agree. And I am a big fan of Mondo, ever since he was robbed of the win in season 8. But this whole ALL Stars thing seemed like the network trying to get viewers back after the Gretchen-wins/Mondo-lost back lash.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts