2 weeks!

Thats right! I am due 2 weeks from today. EEK!! I am planning on taking some pictures of my belly later on today so I will add those later... but I actually have one! It took a long time for my belly to appear and some people still don't believe me that I am as far a long as I am, but I know I am. I can definitely feel the baby, and I can feel how big he is inside. My favorite thing is that sometimes it feels like he is trying to tickle me from the inside, or play the piano :D I cam so excited to have him here and to be able to hold him! I know, I know and have heard so many times that now I want him out and soon I will want him back in... but thats ok. I knew what I was getting myself into when we decided that we wanted to have a baby, so I know that I have so intense responsibility coming up, but honestly, I'm ok with that! Plus, I think I have a little bit of an advantage because of my exposure to babies... including newborns (Thanks to Carrie!!)

On a side note.... I have been LOVING Project Runway this season. It is so nice to have a longer time to watch what goes on and get to know people better. With that said, I can't stand Gretchen and I don't really like her style of clothing... at all. But she is a good seamstress, I will give her that. The other show that I was excited to watch this season I have actually decided to stop watching... and that would be Glee. I can not tell you how much I love the format of the show, who knew that a musical tv show would be as good as it is? But after last night's episode I am done watching it. They took some things A LOT further than they needed to and I don't want to watch a show that decides that those things are ok to have on tv. Oh well, I will get over it.

Pictures to come... I promise!!!

Comments

  1. So.. how long after this post did you go into labor? 6 hours? Maybe? And what part of glee bothers you so much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I love that you went into labor soon after this post! How ironic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I published this at 2:12 and had my first contraction at 5:45.... odd hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts