18 months!!!

I took Aaron to the doctor today for his 18 month well-child appointment. He had 2 shots and actually was relatively calm during it. He probably would have been fine if he had received both shots at the same time, but the one nurse was very fast. We had to change doctors because we changed insurances, and I was worried about picking a new one, but I really like Dr. Southwick.

Aarons stats:
Weight: 22.12 lbs  21.28%
                              (5th at 1 year)
Length: 32.75 in    61.32%
                              (50th at 1 year)
Head: 17.75 in       4.13%
                              (25-50th at 1 year)

I was a little worried at first, when I saw that he had only gained 3 lbs in the past 6 months, but looking at the increase in percentile I felt so much better. He is obviously on the lower end, but he is just tall and skinny. I was also happy to note that his head is getting smaller... Yes this sounds silly, but he is moving from looking like a baby, to looking more like an adult (although, he does still have a big head haha)

Another thing I was happy about was how many words he can say, the average for 18 months is 25 words. I counted them the other day because I knew that the doctor would ask, he can say 40 words and mimics a ton more that I haven't keep track of. He is also on top of all the physical developments for his age as well.

Here are some pictures..... Yes, some/most of them are blurry but it is hard to keep him still and not touching the camera or getting too close! hahahaha















Comments

  1. Wow Jamie! He's gotten so big! I can't believe it. I swear I haven't seen him since he was an infant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Can't wait until next week!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts