Crock Pot


Yepp.... I'm pregnant!

My official due date is November 7th, not that it really means anything, its more of a "guideline."

You may be wondering why the title of my post is "crock pot." Or at least you should be wondering! Bryce likes to say that there is something cooking in my crock pot and not that there is a bun in the oven. Crock pots cook longer, you see.... and this baby is going to cook for a lot longer than a bun!

I have to say that getting this picture was almost impossible. See Aaron's hands in his mouth? He is feeding himself a cracker. The following are some pictures from our "photo shoot" if you can even call it that!

These 2 are semi ok, but the biggest problem is that you cant read the sign. I got these "better faces" from him by screaming. He is such a boy!!! He wouldn't hold the sign right so I took sticky-tack and attached it to his onesie.



These are all self explanatory.







Comments

  1. WHAT?!?!?!? YEAH!! I'm so excited!!! love that you posted the 'fail' pics of Aaron...hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the cat is finally out of the bag! :) As you see I am a little late at checking in with your blog...you must have a bit of a following with your blog because some one came up to me at church this last Sunday and was excited that it was getting closer for you to come back home and then added, "So that is sooo exciting Jamie is expecting." My eyes got big, I smiled, and said, "Uh huh..." all the time thinking to myself, "okay, how did she find out and now what do I say..." Now I know how she found out :)And I now can do my happy dance in public! ;) Love you!!! And love that cute boy (s) great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts