I am horrible!

Horrible at writing on my blog, that is! I just realized the last thing I wrote about Porter was when he was born... Now he is 7.5 months old! WOW.... Just wow. Well at his 6 month appointment (about a month and a half ago) these were his stats:

Weight: 16.19 lbs - 16.62 %tile
Length: 27 in. - 49.25%tile
Head: 17.5 in - 71.74 %tile

He probably weighs a little bit more than that now, seeing as his consumption of "real food" has gone up significantly in the past month. I will have to try and weigh him and see. He is only slightly bigger than Aaron was at this age, but they look like they could be twins! A couple of nights ago, Bryce and I were watching videos of Aaron at the same age and realized how similar they are, not just in faces and body type, but mannerisms. Here are some pictures:


Love how hilarious this face is! hahaha

Matching!

He had woken up very early and fallen asleep on the couch, so sweet!






Most recent pictures:


Comments

Popular Posts