2 weeks!

In exactly 2 weeks from today Bryce and I will be driving back to Washington for the fall. This semester has gone by very quickly and I'm excited for it to be done.

One thing that I am especially excited for is my brother Nathan's wedding! I love Brooke to death and I am so happy for them that the day is almost here... I can't even imagine what I would have done if Bryce and I would have had a longer engagement... you two are troopers!

Another thing I am excited about is being able to help my mom start her business. This is what my internship will be, and good reason because it is going to be an incredible amount of work! It's going to be so much fun to help her.

I am hoping that when I am home I am going to be able to see my Camp Seymour buddies.... You know who you are!!! :D

I am so excited to go home, and when we come back to Rexburg for Winter semester I will have 2 classes left and then I will graduate... April 2010!!!! I am so excited to be done and to work. Its gone by so fast, this college thing... But it has been an amazing experience and A LOT of work. I cant even think of how many hours I have put into getting a piece of paper... But it means a lot to me.

Comments

Popular Posts