Neurobiology


Yes, my favorite class in the world and my least favorite class as well. We have had 2 tests in this class and I have gotten the exact same score on each test. On both of the tests I felt prepared, even more prepared on the second than the first. I totally understand everything when we are in class and I LOVE it in class. But I suck it up on the tests.

On a positive note I have gotten the 2 lowest grades in the history of my entire life and I'm not freaking out about it. I try my hardest in that class. I read and study and take the quizzes and study and read and study and read. I never do it to the point that I am going insane or overwhelmed, but I do it until I know I understand it. Because of this I feel better about my grade, but still a little frustrated. Luckily my teacher is some what of a pushover and will drop questions that too many people get wrong, and the test are curved. But knowing the crazy science people in my class, they all got 100%. I'm a communication major. I love science but the whole memorizing tons of enzymes and proteins and neurotransmitter.... so not my favorite. Ok, thats all.

Comments

  1. I hate that feeling of powerlessness. I feel like if I put in the work, I should be able to do well at whatever I try. It's just not that way... I'm glad you're not killing yourself over this class, though. Just do what you can!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts