BABY!

I have an ultra sound on Wednesday the 26th and I am SO excited!!! We are having a 3-D one done so we will be able to SEE our baby, which is a little crazy if you ask me. I just want to know what we are having more than anything! The biggest reason for this is that I want to pick out a name. We kind of undecidedly decided that we wouldn't pick out a name until we know the gender... our biggest problem will be narrowing it down because we have a lot of names on our list.

The thing that I am really bummed about right now is how much (or really not) that I am showing. My mom was the same way... that you don't really show until later in pregnancy, which is nice because I can still wear my clothes but I just wish I looked pregnant! hahahaha I have a friend who is 3 weeks behind me and she looks about 3 months ahead of me! Well maybe not 3 months but you get the point, she LOOKS pregnant and I don't really... I am still very good at hiding it. But I guess the most important thing is that I am measuring perfectly which means that the baby is growing fine :D he/she is about 6 inches long now!

I had a moment the other day, when I realized that this was all for real. That might sound silly but it is still hard for me to think that I am going to be a mom. Bryce's Aunt Kathy was so kind and already sent us some presents! Well one thing we got is a bouncer... I put the bouncer together when it got here and decided (after putting that thing together) that I wouldn't take it down and so it is sitting in our living room. I looked at it while I was cooking dinner that night and had a "Wow... my baby will be sitting in there!" moment hahaha. I am just SO happy!! I am so excited to be able to be a mom and to have a child that is our baby! And I know that Bryce is going to be an AMAZING father! He is so cute and good with little kids and I can't wait to see his face the day we get to meet our little one :D

Comments

  1. Me too! But my reasons were because I wanted to wear the cute maternity clothes...I know totally lame :) It is frustrating to not be showing though because you are like, happy to be a mom someday and you want proof of it (if only for yourself) haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts