ITS A BOY!!

I am so excited! I had my ultrasound today, and after much coaxing the boy finally uncrossed his legs! hahaha It wasn't for sure at first, but right at the end we got a good shot of him. I am just so happy, also, that he is measuring perfectly and everything about him is perfect!! The tech was showing us all of what she was looking for, and I was proud of myself that I could recognize the ventricles in his brain :D

I will put up pics as soon as I can get them scanned.... we attempted to take pictures of them but they are very shiny and the blur was blocking his face. Oh and in true boy fashion, he was showing off his guns hahaha. We got a lot of good shots of his head and face and arms.

Comments

  1. I'm soooo happy for you and soooo excited to have my very first Great-Nephew!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts