SHOES!















I am just way too excited about these 2 pairs of shoes that I bought last friday, that I couldn't help but show them on here!

The sandals are from Target, and the high-heels are from Khols. I absolutely love both pairs, and the high-heels are actually very comfortable! Another good part is that Bryce helped me pick them out, which is very rare. It is really nice to have his opinion and he actually is really fun to go shopping with because he is honest, and I really appreciate it when it comes to spending money. 

Oh and by the way, we went to see Iron Man 2 on Saturday and I really liked it! I'm not a fan of Scarlett Johansson and I was discouraged when I found out she is in the movie, but the part suited her very well. Any ways just don't believe what the critics say about the movie. It was funny and I actually enjoyed the story line. 

Comments

  1. I meant to tell you that I looked at those sandals at Target, very much thought about buying them. These are the ones that I've been eye-ing at Macy's and Dillard's though. :0)

    http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=461585&CategoryID=45350

    I want them in black... aren't they cute?!? And really SO me. :0) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to tell you those sandals were cute tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts