Baby update

Sadly it will be another 3.5/4 weeks until I have my mid pregnancy ultrasound, which I feel like is too far away! HA... But I thought I should write something down to record how things have been going. I am now 17 weeks pregnant, and the baby is about 5 inches long or the length of an onion. I have been feeling A LOT of movement lately! I am pretty sure that the baby is excited for the summer olympics and is practicing some gymnastics. Along with all this fun movement, I have been in pain. For the month of March I was sick, and then it went away. Then, in May I have been feeling a lot of pain, which is a good sign that the baby is growing! I find that I feel better all around when I exercise so I have been running in the morning while Bryce gets ready for school. I feel tired during the day because of this but overall it makes me feel better so I will keep doing it.




I am not really showing, I just look a little bloated. Most people can't tell that I am pregnant until I am about 5 months or 6 months along. When people find this out they usually say "Oh thats so nice!" and I try to say (in a nice way) "Actually its not" ... There is too much baby all up in my organs, not fun. I was talking about this other day to another pregnant woman who pops out really fast and people think she is "due any day" at like 24 weeks. There are so many negatives to that too but I was happy to hear from her that she doesn't feel much pain from organs like I do. It would not be fun to be huge and in a ton of pain. Oh pregnancy! hahaha It is VERY VERY different for every person.



The happiest thing for me has been feeling the baby move; I just love how adorably small the little hands, feet and head are, and that I can feel them. It will be fun and a change to have another little one around the house.

Comments

  1. Wow, I didn't realize your due date was so close to mine. I have my ultrasound in 3 weeks so I totally understand. Way to go with the running Jamie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts