Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday! Bryce got Aaron from bed and I got to wake up on my own time, which was wonderful! After I took a shower I can back into the room to find this:


Actually, the one that I have has green accents, not orange. For some reason this was the only picture that would work. 

I love it! It was so sweet of Bryce to think of me and pick this out for me. He also got me the sweetest card that made me bawl my eyes out! :D Luckily I can blame my over zealousness on pregnancy hormones.  

We received cupcakes at church, YUM. After church, Aaron took a nap and Bryce and I went outside to lay in the sunlight. Later we had dinner and double Skyped. Bryce's family in Washington was Skyping with Jared (my brother-in-law) in Brazil and we Skyped with Carrissa and watched the conversation. Jared could actually hear us a couple of times, which was funny. Bryce loved listening to his stories and remembering similar things happening on his mission. 

I absolutely love being a mom! And I am so happy to have sweet children to raise. I had a wonderful example of motherhood in my own life and now she is a grandmother to my children! I love my mom so much! I am also very grateful for another grandmother for my children in my mother-in-law. She raised a wonderful, loving boy to be a wonderful, loving husband! Yay moms!

Comments

  1. Yay. I love you. You are a great mother and I'm super excited for another one of yours to come. I'm glad your mothers day was good. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! and am thankful for you too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts