I am having a baby!!















Well I guess its official because its up on facebook! hahaha.... But I am going to have a baby! Bryce and I are so excited. I am due October 13th and I am so glad that it will be when we are in Washington already. I'm happy that we can have parents there, and that I can have my mom :D

I haven't been feeling very sick at all, which has been amazing since my whole first trimester has been during my last semester of school. Literally, my 3 month mark is this Thursday and it is a week before I graduate! hahaha Great timing hu? The only thing that has been difficult with school is feeling so exhausted and therefore not wanting to do my homework!

Things I can not eat (much to Bryce's dismay):
1. Beef
2. Sausage
3. Eggs

Bryce is getting a little bored of eating chicken all the time! But I just can't do red meat at all. I am totally bummed about the eggs.... scrambled eggs are my favorite and I usually can't eat them at all. I did, however, eat some the other day with hash-browns and TONS of ketchup so I was ok. I somehow avoided smelling the eggs while I was cooking them and that helped. Other then that all I want to eat is fruit and drink orange juice :D

I have my 2nd appointment this week and we get to hear the heart beat! So excited. I won't find out until June what I am having and that seems really far away, but we are patiently waiting. We have 2 very long lists of names that we both like, so no specifics there.

I can not even express how excited and nervous I feel, but I know that everything will be ok. Its nice to know, however, that no matter where Bryce and I go we will always have family around that are willing to help. Just last Friday night Bryce's aunts were talking about how excited they are to have our baby around them!

Oh and the picture! I came up with this idea to post on my family's web site to tell them that I am pregnant. It is also up on facebook now. Bryce also wanted to join in so we took a picture of him and it is currently his profile picture. I will have to get it from him and put it up on here!

Comments

Popular Posts