Are we there yet?


I am getting a horrible case of senioritis! Issues with this:

1. I don't want to go to class... except water aerobics, I am totally fine with going to that class.

2. I don't want to do my homework

3. I don't want to study for the 2, count 'em 2!!, Neurobiology tests I have this week.

4. All I want to do is sleep... this is conflicting with my normal tasks of cleaning, cooking and whatever else.

I know it is lame, but I am just plain tired. I have been working hard for the last 5 years and I will graduate with a total of 162 credits!! I really think that the cold state of the weather in Idaho isn't helping at all either. Oh well, back to homework and studying for tests now! 32 days until it is done!!!!! (for now at least)

Comments

  1. You can do it!!! It's almost over, and you will be sooooo happy when you've accomplished your hard earned goal! We're proud of you and love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts