Oh what a beautiful mornin' Oh what a beautiful day!


Just some stress relieving things that have happened today!

1. I woke up and I wasn't tired!!

2. I received an email from the department head of the Agriculture and Life Sciences department telling me that he approved my form to substitute my neurobiology class for the biological sciences GE credit. I can not even explain the amount of agony I felt last Friday when I found out my catalogue year did not count neurobiology as a GE.

3. The PR Campaigns group I am in got RAVE reviews from our professor! We had to turn in a rough draft of our campaign summary and everyone was really stressed about what we would have to change before next week. The group that was meeting with him before us came out 20 minutes later than they were supposed to with a marked up paper and extreme stress on their faces. The teacher then told us that our paper seemed "Celestial" compared to everyone else's. (He also jokingly said that he was almost ready to jump off a building before he read our paper... then laughed and said that it was probably a very inappropriate comment, we all laughed a bit.)

It was so relieving to know they he was happy with our work. These comments definitely gave us the confidence that we needed to finish out strong. We did ask him what grade he would give us on our rough and he said a B.... but he said that it would change just with some "spice" which he then described would come through design work; no stressed added upon me, the designer of our campaign book hahaha. I am just grateful that he saw the effort we put into having a clear and concise booklet.

4. My neurobiology teacher gave us 18 points to add onto our last test scores. That test was CRAZY! The highest score was an 84% and the class average was a 60%. I can not even explain how stressed I was after this test. We are allowed to drop 1 test grade and I had a different test that I wanted to drop and was not excited about dropping a different one. But with the increase I have jumped to my 2nd highest score. HAHAHA I love this class but it is crazy.

Comments

Popular Posts