Its been long!!

I haven't posted on here for a long time!!!!

Big surprise.

I have updates on Aaron to document, but I will do that after his one year appointment on tuesday.

We are in washington and will be for about 3 more months. It was snowing yesterday in Idaho and I am happy to say its not snowing here! It has rained quite a bit in the past week or so, but I love rain :D I think it should rain more in Idaho and not snow as much... Just my personal opinion.... I'll let "mother nature" know.

I have realized that people are too spread out. Pretty soon half of my family will be on the opposite side of the country, this makes me sad. My friends are all over the place, or never in the same place at the same time. When we are in the same place it seems like the hardest thing to get together.... Laura that means you.

Here are a few pictures to finish off the post:

Please excuse the sweaty faces... exercise will do that, but we look happy so I like it!


Bryce will laugh when he sees that I put these two up. They were taken when we were engaged (so it will have been 3 years this January) and I told Bryce that he had to swear he would never put them up anywhere... But I don't really care that much anymore! HA! I was doing homework and he was hanging with me and decided to tease my hair (he has a great love for doing this for some reason) This is the result:



 Bryce's camera has the silly frames on it and this was taken just a little while after we were married.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts