Numero Uno!!


My sweet little boy turned 1!! We had a monster themed party for him with these cupcakes that my mom and I made.


I took him to the doctor today.

Here are his stats:

Head: 46 cm  (25-50%)
Height: 30"  (50%)
Weight: 18 lbs. 15 oz. (5%)

Words he says:

Mama
Dada
Uh-oh
Ow
Ball (it sounds more like "ba" but he knows what he is saying)

He is just about walking.... He is choosing not to at the moment. He stands by himself, until he realizes what he is doing and sits down. He will walk around holding one hand.

Current favorite toy is his basketball. He got a mini ball for his birthday and will play with it forever! And I am not kidding when I say forever. He will throw it around for about 45 minutes before even noticing that he is alone.

I love him so much! I am so blessed to be his mother! He is making me into a more patient person and a better person in general. Being a mother is one of the best things I have ever done in my life. The other one was marrying Bryce.

Comments

  1. Jamie he is so adorable. It's so crazy how they grow. What a cute birthday, I love it and it looks great. I love all the pictures especially hima nd his ball. =) I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts